Saturday, August 7, 2010

Colors Studies and a Tomato

Regretably, I wasn't able to get back to my new piece today.  But I did still get to create, thank goodness!  I needed to create some new work for the website ArtQuiver because I've sold two pieces there recently!  Very good news!  Here are the pieces I drew today:
light blue with outline

light blue with cream

bright with dark
bright green and orange
tomato

I don't plan to put Tomato on ArtQuiver because they don't have any of my other fruits and veggies so I doubt they'll be interested in them, but we had a beautiful tomato that needed to be drawn, so that's why I did it!  The others I just decided to have fun creating color combinations and smearing gorgeous pigment around the page.  It's such a pleasure making the color studies!



No comments:

Post a Comment