Monday, November 30, 2009

Progress on new piece, Day II

(Sorry about the horrible formatting on this post.  I tried to fix whatever Google is doing to it, but finally am giving up  - it won!  Hope you can enjoy it anyway!)





3. 4:22 -I was having a heck of a hard time with her foot so I finally went in the house and printed out a larger picture of it so I could see what I was doing.  It's difficult painting something 10 inches large when my photo of it is only 1".  I just can't see the details I need to!  Here are the pictures I used to paint her foot and hands better as well as a close up the foot as it is right now.  It still needs some work, but it's getting there.

I'll probably get back into the studio Friday.  Tutoring Tues - Thursday as usual.  Also a pleasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment