Sunday, November 22, 2009

Flinging the Red Scarf, finished


I just realized I don't have a picture of this piece all the way finished yet.  The changed were small but really important so I'll post the final image as soon as I get a chance.  In this image there is a smear of color in the bottom left corner.  I fixed that.  Her fingers are a bit blurry.  Other stuff I notice.  The last day I worked on this piece I put a yellow glaze over the floor and background which gave everything the most satisfying glow.  I also worked on her foot and buttocks and leg and shoe.  The fingers got dramatically better.  I don't think they are changes you can pick up on a picture on the web, but they make me much happier because the whole piece feels more finished now.  I'm very pleased with it.  I love the model's demeanor and gesture!  So fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment