Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank you, readers

I want to thank each and every one of you who takes the time to read my  musings about art and doing art.  It makes my day to know that there are people who enjoy seeing what I've done in the studio or to further my art career in a given day.  It makes it so much more fun to share it with you.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

This image is one I drew many years ago when I was just starting out.  It's from a photo my parents took of me when I was just a little tyke.  I remember those umbrella chairs well and just recently bought 3 new ones because I loved those so much.

I'm currently in the process of procrastinating from filling out applications and writing artist statements for said applications.  I guess I'd better get to it.  I plan to apply to one gallery, two shows, and for a grant this evening.  Time to get to it!

Again, thank you for being here.  You matter to me.
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment